Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Are You an Ellarye Boutique Bride?

Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Thought I'd share a few of my current bestsellers.
All of these lovelies are available in my Etsy shop,



  The Tellutta Garter Set
Comes in your choice of White or Ivory





My current best seller, The Cowgirl.
Rosette colors are customizable...we can match your wedding colors!
Lace comes in ivory or white.




 Here is another current best seller - The Elle (named after my oldest daughter)
This one is so classic with a modern twist.



 Need something blue for your wedding?
The Roxy is so stunning in person - this is one of my favorites!



 Recently started doing boutonnieres and the feedback has been awesome!



                               Woodland Lace Headband - add some glam to any outfit



 Isn't she just the sweetest thing?
And her headband is made of pure dupioni silk - so glam!



 Spring's Around the Corner Headband -
perfect as a photo prop, and what girl doesn't have an overflowing
closet of pinks and purples? This headband can match so many outfits!



This one is perfect for the littlest members of your bridal party.
This silk rosette can come in literally any shade of the rainbow.

I love doing custom work as well. I do a lot of custom work and I strive to make my customers so incredibly happy and to bring their wildest dreams to life.
I had a bride tell me yesterday that she came to Ellarye Boutique because she had heard that if you need a sexy vintage garter set, it's the place to shop!
But my friendliness and helpfulness made me the best vendor she has worked with on her wedding planning, and that made me smile because I do go above and beyond for all of my brides.

Email me....lets talk!

So tell me -
Are you an Ellarye Boutique bride?


-
xo
e

No comments:

Post a Comment