Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 10, 2012

whimsey&fluff sneak peek

I have been up to my ears in fabric over here and am so excited to "sneak" a few pictures of my new line. Please do not copy/download these as they are all copyright protected.

Mad Props to photographer genuis, Vanessa Diel, who is a photog I have been DYING to work with for over a year. I can spot a photo by Vanessa a mile away. She has such a distinct way of using light and color in her images that is truly stunning....well, heres the sneak peek...see for yourself!









what is in the whimsey&fluff product line?
bouquets, small bouquets for home/reception decor, bridal sashes, bridal hair clips and a few garters.
Cannot wait to launch this line!


***

follow me on pinterest! http://pinterest.com/ellaryeboutique/
follow me on instagram! ellaryeboutique - username.

No comments:

Post a Comment