Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Watch this and thank me later...


 I need to highly reccommend a
documentary that touched my heart probably more
than anything I have ever watched.

Dear Zachary - A Letter to a Son about his Father
is available on Netflix.
Don't have Netflix?
You can get one month free trial.
It's worth setting up an account to watch this film.

I don't normally watch documentaries but had heard this was a must-see.
And I was shocked and stunned and left in awe -
Watch the movie, and if you get through it without shedding a tear
you don't have a heart.

I am not going to tell you anything about it because
the less you know going into it the better...

just watch it.

p.s. some "adult" language in the film...just a disclaimer :)
xo
e





No comments:

Post a Comment