Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Thursday Edition - Via Instagram Pics



Was slightly under the weather yesterday and there was nooo way I was going to take pics of myself . (Think sweat pants, glasses and messy bun.)
So, here is the What I Wore Wednesday - Thursday Editon.
(Via Instagram Pics!)









Shirt - Aeropostle
Lace Tank - Target
Jeans - American Eagle




Hubby bought me this belt 5 years ago and I still wear it several times a week.
Belt - Calvin Klein








Bracelets - Vanity
Earrings - Vanity (on sale for 1.00 yesterday!)


Rielynn wanted to take part, so here is her outfit...




Rielynn : Shirt/Tights - Kohls (from a friend)




have a gorgeous Thursday!

-
xo
E

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Brandi! She is pretty cute ;) ;)

      Delete
  2. both of you are too cute! <3 you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are the cute one! by the way, doing my first craft fair in two weeks! thinking of stealing some of your creative estates booth ideas...loved it!! :)

      Delete