Saw some fun "in my makeup bag" posts and thought I'd join in!
Here are the awesome products that make me feel prettier every morning.
( I use alot of makeup/face products by a company called The Balm and I think they have great products...fun packaging and their stuff really sticks to my face all day
1. Balm Shelter by The Balm- a tinted moisturizer that I put on my neck and arms too
2. I use either Maybelline's Fit Me foundation (I use pure beige)
3. Arbonne's Mineral Powder Foundation (this is the bomb, but more expensive so I use it for church/weddings/etc
4. Beauty Queen Staniac by The Balm is a cheek and lip tint - just a hint of color
5. I use Bahama Mama bronzer every day and Hot Mama blush some days, both by The Balm
6. Covergirl makeup brush - cheap but it works pretty well
7. I can't use too much eyeliner or I look like I have a black eye- so Arbonne's Monroe eye pencil is perfect - such a pretty taupe color
8. The Cheater mascara by The Balm is the best mascara I've ever used and it doesn't flake...
9. I hardly ever wear eyeshadow but when I do I like Avon's Smoke and Mirrors quad.
10. My current nail polish obsessions -
Wet and Wild I Need a Refresh-mint
OPI Dulche de Leche
Sinful Colors 24/7
11. Country Chic by Bath and Body Works is a gorgeous smelling lotion - I love fresh and clean smells
12. Lips - I use Burts Bees daily and Maybellines Cocoa Fever gloss (I'm not a lipstick girl ... my hubby hates lipstick! ;)
13. I've worn Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria Secret since my friend Britta introduced me to it when I was 16. I wear it every single day ... it is my favorite scent in the world and now I feel strange if I don't have it on. ((thanks britta <3))
See any makeup you use?