Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My new Etsy Shop Line...whimsey&fluff !


ohh myy goodness -
am I ever excited to reveal the logo for my newest Etsy shop bridal line,
whimsey&fluff !
Logo designed by my friend Danielle Burkleo
The line is launching end of summer 2012.
It will be so whimsical, and I'm plunging deep into my creativity to bring to life the most
incredibly beautiful bridal line I can dream up.
Lots of sashes, bouquets and boutonneires...
I cannot wait to show you all.

I'm also going to launch an Etsy Shop mini class that you can sign up for. Details to follow.
Based on the success of this blog post I wrote about starting a successful Etsy shop,
I think it's something alot of other small business owners (or wannabe business owners!)
are looking for -
some help, some resources, some real talk on how to make it happen.

Stay tuned.
Exciting things coming.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on whimsey&fluff! The new logo is fantastic, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete