Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

Lindsey and Bradley's South Carolina Beach Wedding

This is Lindsey- a beautiful (isn't she a stunning Southern belle?) bride
I had the privelage to work with.
Her wedding was stunning!

Lindz - I just had to show it off! :)

 This is Bradley - and his father is pinning on the beautiful
boutonneires I made for these handsome men!



                                                      click here to see more boutonnieres!
Here are Lindsey's bridesmaids in the sashes I made for them!
All of her girls are so,so stunning..
Lindsey, you have some gorgeous friends!


                                           click here to see more bridesmaid sashes




daddy sees daughter for the first time!




This wedding was amazing-
so chic and perfectly Southern-beachy.
Lindsey sent me amazing vintage earrings of her nana's and I
added them to the garter set I made for her!
click here to see more of my garters

what an amazing wedding~
best of luck to these beautiful newlyweds!

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY KINGS STREET PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment