Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

31 Days of PINTEREST to real life!

yahooy hoo!!
 
i am beyond stoked to reveal what my 31 day series will be!
drumroll...
 
31 days of pinterest to real life!
 
this october i am linking up with the nester
and doing a 31 day challenge series.
 
So, every day for 31 days (month of October)
I'll be blogging about this and only this.
 
I'll be picking 31 random pinterest ideas and
trying them out in real life.
 
the ideas i will be focusing on here will be-
recipes,,
Do It Yourselfs,
decorating and
fashion inspiration.
 
I love pinterest as I am sure many of you do as well,
but how often do you put to good use the ideas found there?
I am going to be intentional about my time and so
I thought this would be a fun and useful little blogger series.
 
Stay tuned for 31 pinterest hit and misses!
 
and by the way if you have been living under a rock for the past year,
pinterest is life changing.
check it out here-
here is a link to my amazing radical boards on pinterest -
 
 
:)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment