Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 28, 2012

#She Reads Truth

Last week I saw my blogroll and twitter feed fill up with images and comments about
#SheReadsTruth.
In a nutshell, this is a Bible study community founded a few days ago by Maggie (Gussy) and Kacia. Both were searching for a Bible reading program that they would really stick to, every day.
#SheReadsTruth was born. Currently it has grown from a few friends encouraging each other to hundreds of women coming together, getting in the Word daily and sharing what the Word of God is doing in their hearts. I joined in around Day 7. Lets be reminded, everyone - the Word of God is alive and active...it changes hearts. I've seen it...and it's changed me.

Heres how to join.

Download -

You don't have to have instagram or twitter but if you want to join in the community I would recommend at least following along with twitter. Look for hashtag #SheReadsTruth...
If you do have Instagram, take a picture of your daily journalings...and post them
on your twitter or Instagram feeds.
Heres my Day 12 (today) snapshot -
Today is Day 12 but don't be discouraged if you want to jump in now. Catch up or go at your own pace. Its about grace, learning, changing, meeting other Christians on the web and rising up an army of sold out Jesus-lovers.

Won't you join in?

And a reminder for my free headband winners.
email me at ellaryeboutique[at]yahoo.com
with your mailing address.
Your headband is lonely.
It needs a home.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment