Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

scenes from my week...

 at the park
 
 at the park
 
 i love my sunshine filled mornings


 here is what lake michigan normally looks like...
heres what it looked like yesterday - after Hurricane Sandy...

 what my evenings look like
 
 our hair accessories-proudly on display
(one perk of running this business!)
 
after 3 outfit changes, my girls final costumes...
Elle as a princess and Rielynn as Madeline...
 
had so much fun this Halloween weekend.
 
Between moving, lots of orders, running ragged, kids ill and my computer down for a
few days, I have barely been online this past week...
and can I say....
it has been fabulous.
good to step away sometimes - even though i love the social media world
and i need the internet to run my business...
sometimes its so necessary to get away from it.
it is for me, at least.
other than checking my shop and facebook once or twice a day,
I've been offline - and its been refreshing.
 
hope your week has been awesome, too ...
and as much as i love you here, reading my blog....

 
 (photo credit katelynncasey)
:)
 
 
 
 
e


1 comment: