Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pretty In Pink: Mandi's Fairytale Wedding

When I think over the past 2 years and all of the weddings I have 
been a part of, a few brides will always stick out in my mind as my favorites-
and Mandi is one of those brides!
We hit it off from the start. Mandi is one of the sweetest girls I've ever worked with and
one of the things I loved about her was how hands-on she was during the design process.
I love a bride who knows what she wants, the image she wants her bouquets to fit, 
and our styles matched up perfectly.

Without further ado, 
here is Mandi and Nathan's 
Pretty in Pink Fairytale Wedding...

















brooch bouquet was handmade by the brides mother!
I made the mens boutonneires and the bridesmaids bouquets...
I love the handmade elements and details of this wedding.
Nathan and Mandi are gorgeous together and I wish them all the best, 
and many many years of wedded happiness.

;)

to see my etsy shop, click here - 

No comments:

Post a Comment