Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Slice of the Web.

Welcome to my little slice of the web.

I'm so, so, so stinkin glad you're here.

 Click here to read a little more about me.

I also want to give a huge shout out to Danielle Burkleo of take heart blog because she made my blog and shop all cute, modern yet vintage, and puurty. (Her blog is ridiculously cool.) ( I actually double thought adding a link to her blog because I fear you might not come back here if you check out Danielle's blog. Oh well.)

Second, here are a few random facts about me.




1. I love pastel nail polish....and I think Wet 'N Wild makes the prettiest colors.

2. I'm a perfectionist about literally only ONE thing. My business. All else...well, as you'll discover, I'm the queen of laid back.

3. I hate folding laundry,

4. I hate washing dishes,

5. & I hate vacuuming.

6. I love to read and I read 'Gone with the Wind' in three weeks when I was 13. ( I told you that to make me sound smart.)

7. I'm obsessive over Lost.

8. I'm rockin' the ripped jeans, headbands and t-shirts look these days. Almost every day. (Sundresses and stillettos just don't do me any justice.)

9. I wear my contacts for weeks at a time without taking them out. Something which disturbs my mother so much, she brings it up in almost every conversation.

10. I'm a momma of two crazies (Elle and Rielynn) - wife to a hunky, quiet & sensitive type (Chad) and owner and designer at Ellarye Boutique. Check it out. It'll rock your socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment