Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2012

SIX Friday OBSESSIONS

this man...
seriously, since meeting my husband
I have found no other man remotely as attractive.
(ahem...except for maybe channing tatum ;)

this  new necklace -
since I love to rock necklaces that 80 year old women would wear

these angels...
how could I be in a bad mood with these babies looking at me?

TEN of these beautiful blush bouquets...
finally shipping them off today!


my Friday ritual --
venti Starbucks non fat mocha...
I treat myself to S-bucks once a week,
for being a hard worker and a good mommy ;)

                                                                THIS song
                                                         (I've been listening on repeat since Monday -
probably over 100 times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment