Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 13, 2012

my 12.99 adorable thrifted outfit

I did the color run back in april - a super fun 5K where
they throw colored powder on you as you race.
The.Best.Thing.Ever.

However, i still have a huge pink streak in my hair since the run!
Um...yes - I have washed my hair multiple times since then, thank you -
but so weird that this pink will not wash out!

anyhoo,

went thrifting this weekend and got the best deals!

I got 3 pairs of designer jeans (brands - Gap, BKE and Hollister) for 4.99 each

and I got a super cute grey Daytrip shirt ... (daytrip and BKE are both Buckle brands, and the brand

BKE's jeans run around 80.00-150.00 at Buckle. So I was pretty stoked!)

I also found these adorb ballet flats for 4.99

Heres the outfit I put together -

p.s. this is what happens when your 5 year old takes pictures for you...


yup - i am the headless woman. thanks elle.



by the way, the entire reason I went to the thrift store is because my mom had been there
earlier and told me about a set of 3 vintage pyrex bowls in orange, blue and yellow that she
PASSED UP!

for 2.00 apiece!

Literally within minutes of her telling me this I was on my way to the thrift store,
searched high and low for them but someone obviously got to them before me.

Note to my mom, I know you read my blog -
I'm not speaking to you until you find another awesome vintage deal for me.
One that you don't leave in the store,
okay?
just kidding, by the way.

kinda.


On a side note,
my lil brother is 19 years old today.
Holy crap.

On another side note, I had the best birthday ever!
Can I just brag a moment on my friends-
I HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS!

Seriously! flower deliveries, gift cards to Target and Childrens Place (so my kids
can buy something new, too!!) and Applebees, dilly beans,
out to eat three times this week with friends,
a new watch, Victorias Secret jammies - comfy ones, not sexy ones -
that pretty much sums up these last few days.

I am so thankful to God for 27 years of life
and I have a LOT to look forward to this coming year!

now that i am 27, i think i should start wearing lipstick.
maybe.
These days can not fly by fast enough for me right now...
Spring 2013 will be epic.

up to my ears in bouquets -
i love my life.


happy monday yo!
hope you've been inspired to do a little thrifting!

xo



1 comment:

  1. Every month the local thrift store has $2 bag days on weeks with the 15th in them. That's this week! Woohoo! Love the outfit you came up with.

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete