Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 3.28.2012

I'm far from the most glamorous woman you'll ever meet but I think lately I've found my comfortable place when it comes to what I wear. I finally realized I'm not the leggings, dresses, stillettos and red lipstick type of woman. I'm a long hair, headband, jeans, belt and cute shirt type of person. You really won't catch me in heels unless it's Sunday, and I'm okay with that.
I think I know this level of acceptance and love for myself and how my clothes fit me has come with time. Maybe someday I'll feel like I'm able to open up on this blog about my history of disordered eating. Maybe not. However, I probably will never be a size two again, but I have two gorgeous children to show for that. Yes, I still have ugly days, but lately I have a lot more "I feel beautiful - or at least cute" days. And it's been a long time coming.
So with that being said, heres what I wore Wednesday!!

Headband - Ellarye Boutique
(a sneak peek for my new Luxey Collection coming soon!)
Lace tank - Maurices
Cream T-Shirt - Gap
Brown sweater - Gap
Belt - The Buckle
Necklace - Lia Sophia


Jeans - Gap (from a thrift store)
Shoes - Idealogy by Aerosoles (from a thrift store)

Accessories I wore today - Lia Sophia neckace,
American Eagle ring and


I'll be doing a wavey/beachy curls hair tutorial soon.

Have a gorgeous Wednesday!
p.s. want to see other girl's "what i wore wednesday" posts?
click the "what i wore wednesday" button on my sidebar. - xo



5 comments:

  1. i love your confidence and i think you are beautiful! love you, friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YOU more! I miss those days when I could run across the hall and raid your closet!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute EMILY! love it =) love the lia sophia necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wash of that denim...perfect for these spring days. What a cute day you're having! =)

    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete