Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

this girl

7 months pregnant with Rielynn

 sisters
 "i love my daddy"
 
 cutesy cutesy, matchy matchy
(thank you Matilda Jane!)
 silly monkey

my outdoorsy girl

 laughing together like normal
Allow me to brag on my littlest for a moment....
I might be biased but I truly believe I am a mommy to the
sweetest, most precious and prettiest three year old in the world.
I love her with all of my heart and soul...
she has the most silly, sassy and fun personality.
 
I love looking at her and daydreaming about what she will become...
who she will be as she grows....
what she will do with her life...
what adventures are in store for her...
 
I love you Rielynn Lucia ....
happy third birthday (two weeks late....)
 baby girl.
 
love,
mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Jeppers I adore that face!! I could pinch her smiling cheeks for days.

    ReplyDelete