Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Behind the Scenes:Packaging

I don't know about you but I love seeing how other handmade business owners do things - a behind the scenes look.  Heres a look at Ellarye Boutique's new packaging. Hope this inspires you whether you are a shop owner or just looking to make the next birthday gift you wrap a litte *extra special.
And because I love you since you are cool enough to read my blog, I'm going to help you out a little more and tell you where I buy all of my packaging supplies. (((get excited!)))




I wrap my product(s) in white tissue paper.
(This order was for a few tiny rosette clips.)
I buy my tissue paper here


 wrap the items in a perfect tissue paper square and
wrap it with natural jute.
I buy my jute here


Next I stamp the date on a notebook paper heart.
I do this because I take alot of pride in shipping when I say I am going to ship.
It's just another way of being honest with your customers!
I love this cool date stamp.
I got it here


Attach the heart with some washi tape.
I buy my washi tape here
I stamp on the back of one of my business cards and write my name.
I buy my business cards here and I've always been really happy with them.
I bought the stamp for 1.00 at the local Michael's craft store.

I always add a few extra business cards in with my orders.
Next I stick the order in one of these clear cello bags.
in the past I have used these

I add a circle sticker with my logo on it
I got them here

Lastly I include a thank you note,
stick it in a poly mailer (I buy mine here ) and ship!
- xo
emma




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I'm trying to come up with ideas for my own packaging, and you have given me some great inspiration as well as resources. Really appreciate you sharing. (Don't worry- not going to copy!) :)
    Beth @ dorseysin3d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete